Directors and Heads of Marketing, Digital and Brand will unite at The Engaging Youth Conference - Hot Trends & Insights on 16th October in London. Following rave reviews from sponsors and delegates alike, here's your chance to shape the agenda and be a part of this exciting, brand-led conference and get your expertise in front of your target audience. We've released a variety of speaking, sponsorship and exhibition stand packages for the event so here is your chance to get involved with this unmissable event!
Book your exhibition stand and two delegate passes today for just £2,499 +VAT. Click here to book your stand. Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Call us now on +44 (0)20 3479 2299, email email@example.com.
"The conference provided both a stage to showcase the work that Generation does and also a platform for making connections and potential new business contacts. The day was superbly organised and executed and the feedback received enabled me to develop as a speaker and the company to develop as a media agency." Generation Media (Previous Youth Sponsor)
"Well organised, great team behind the scenes. Strong speakers and interesting content, with the youth panel as a particular highlight." Generation Media (Previous Youth Sponsor)
"It was a great conference!" SuperAwesome (Previous Youth Sponsor)
"A mix of case studies, commentary and showcasing of mostly digital-focused approaches and tools to marketing to kids and parents." Sherbert Research (Previous Youth Sponsor)
"Thanks for your efforts yesterday - it was a well-run event!" Big Choice Group (Previous Youth Sponsor)
"Insightful and personally engaging." Fleishman Hillard Fishburn Hillard (Previous Youth Attendee)
"Valuable insights and tips for engaging young people relevant to all industries and sectors." 23RED (Previous Youth Attendee)
"Full of useful and relevant insights into marketing to Mums and engaging kids. and one of the most impressive delegate lists I've ever seen. GIC staff have been fantastic - will definitely be back next year." Splendiferous Marketing (Engaging Kids & Parents Conference Attendee)
This is not a room filled with supply-side delegates, this is a brand-led conference. It’s a rare opportunity for tailored conversations and in-depth discussion with senior marketers, heads of digital and brand. After months of extensive research with the industry, this conference has been written by youth brands, for youth brands and is attended and led by senior-level decision makers looking to win youths and students with inspiring, stand-out marketing…make sure you’re a part of it!
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers. Job titles include: Marketing Director, Digital Director, Brand Director, Head of Insight and Head of Social Media. Download the exhibition and partnership brochure.
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation (92% brand-side across our youth marcomms events).
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a prime-time speaking session, host a peer-to-peer roundtable or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion. Call us to discuss how you can get access to the speaker platform. Please note that supplier speaking slots are strictly limited as this is a retailer-driven event.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Sit down and speak privately with senior decision makers from leading manufacturers and retailers. We pre-arrange 5 meetings with delegates of your choice. Please call +44 (0)20 3479 2299 for more information and to view the delegate list.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
The Bottom Line – We Can Deliver You The Right Target Audience For You
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the exhibition and partnership brochure here to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company's needs. For more information on how you can get involved please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.